1. What are your retirement plans?
2. How important is a religion? How will we celebrate religious holidays, if at all?
3. Do you have any bad spending habits? How about financial debts?
4. Do you like my parents? What do you think about them?
5. Where do you want to live in the long term?
6. Have you fully disclosed to me your health history, both physical and mental?
7. Do you want to have kids? If so, then how many?
8. Will you support my decision if I want to go back to school one day?
9. What are your thoughts on how to raise and discipline children?
10. How will we handle our in-laws?
11. How will we spend our holidays when we will have children?
12. Do you want a small wedding, a large one, a visit to the courthouse, an elopement, or do you have no opinion at all?
13. What kind of dad do you want to be?
14. How far should we take flirting with other people? Is watching pornography O.K.?
15. If I got really sick with a long-term illness, would you stick around to take care of me?
16. How do you see us 10 years from now?
17. What do you think each person’s role is in a marriage?
18. What do you think is the best way to handle disagreements in a marriage?
19. Are you a spender or a saver?
20. What is your stance on divorce?
21. What does my family do that annoys you?
22. Would you be agreeable to staying home with the kids if my career was about to take off or if I made enough at my job to support that arrangement?
23. If I have a disagreement with one of your family members or friends, will you stand up for me?
24. What’s your take on getting the housework done if both partners work outside the home?
25. Do you think that prenatal tests for certain birth defects or disorders should be done? How would you react to bad news?
26. Are you satisfied emotionally and sexually in the relationship?
27. How do you feel about taking in family members during a hard time? Elderly parents?
28. How would you feel about me going on a trip with the girls for a couple of weeks?
29. Are you open to the idea of marriage counseling if we would have problems?
30. Did your family throw plates, calmly discuss issues or silently shut down when disagreements arose?
Related newsLondon large group accommodation
Hammer test modal analysis of buildings
Queen s cup polo 2019 noir
Camino portugues accommodation for students
Mirante parque das mangabeiras bh telecom
Modalis baia mare weather
Kdqol sf 36 questionnaire pdf
Recreation childhood trauma questionnaire
Supermarkets hiring in queens nyc