Just a word of warnings. I finally got around the problem with Firefox and CORS.

The solution for me was this post

Setting CORS (cross-origin resource sharing) on Apache with correct response headers allowing everything through | Benjamin Horn

However Firefox was behaving really, really strange after setting those headers on the Apache server (in the folder .htaccess).

I added a lot of console.log("Hi FF, you are here A") etc to see what was going on.

At first it looked like it hanged on xhr.send(). But then I discovered it did not get to the this statement. I placed another console.log right before it and did not get there - even though there was nothing between the last console.log and the new one. It just stopped between two console.log.

Reordering lines, deleting, to see if there was any strange character in the file. I found nothing.

Restarting Firefox fixed the trouble.

Yes, I should file a bug. It is just that it is so strange so don't know how to reproduce it.

NOTICE: And, oh, I just did the Header always set parts, not the Rewrite part!



Related news

Etirement cou nuque
Que es irregularidad propriate
Yonex muscle power 22 plus badminton racquet repair
First quarter quell video
Schoolies 2019 victor harbor accommodation in cape
Terreno portal da mantiqueira sjc
Shambara boutique guesthouse bangkok airport
Beograd na vodi forum hr moda
Vilhena mostra mods vire qualquer mobile9
Adaaa leave accommodation