From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to navigation Jump to search
Boutique Air is a commuter airline based in San Francisco, California. The airline offers charter services as well as scheduled passenger services subsidized under the Essential Air Service (EAS) program.
The company was founded in 2007 by Shawn Simpson, an early employee of Google. It was originally an aviation technology company before it began acquiring a fleet of aircraft in 2012 through its holding company Targaryen LLC. It operated on-demand charters, pilot training, and air patrol services for government sectors using Cessnas before purchasing Pilatus PC-12 aircraft to operate its passenger charter flights.
In 2013 it received commuter air carrier authority from the United States Department of Transportation. Its first scheduled service was operated 2013-2014 between Hawthorne Municipal Airport near Los Angeles and McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas. During that time, the company began submitting proposals to provide scheduled service to rural communities and regions under contract as part of the Essential Air Service program, and began its first flights between Clovis Municipal Airport in New Mexico and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport in July 2014. The carrier has expanded further in New Mexico to include airports in Carlsbad, Los Alamos, Albuquerque, and Silver City. By the end of 2015, it flew 14 scheduled routes with an Essential Air Service airport destination.
As of 2018 Boutique Air serves the following destinations:City Airport IATA Code Notes Alabama Arizona California Colorado Georgia Kansas Maryland Massachusetts Minnesota Mississippi Nebraska New Mexico New York Pennsylvania Tennessee Oregon Texas
|Muscle Shoals||Northwest Alabama Regional Airport||MSL||Replaced SeaPort Airlines with service to Atlanta and Nashville|
|Show Low||Show Low Regional Airport||SOW||Replaced Great Lakes Airlines in 2015|
|Phoenix||Sky Harbor International Airport||PHX|
|Merced||Merced Municipal Airport||MCE||Replaced Great Lakes Airlines with 31 nonstop roundtrip flights per week to Oakland, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles|
|Los Angeles||Los Angeles International Airport||LAX|
|Oakland||Oakland International Airport||OAK|
|Alamosa||San Luis Valley Regional Airport||ALS|
|Cortez||Cortez Municipal Airport||CEZ||Nonstop service to Phoenix and Denver|
|Denver||Denver International Airport||DEN|
|Telluride||Telluride Regional Airport||TEX|||
|Atlanta||Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport||ATL|
|Dodge City||Dodge City Regional Airport||DDC|
|Baltimore||Baltimore–Washington International Airport||BWI|
|Boston||Boston Logan International Airport||BOS||Flights between Massena, NY began on 1 June 2018|
|Minneapolis||Minneapolis/St Paul International Airport||MSP||Awarded EAS contract beginning in June 2016 from Great Lakes Airlines.|
|Thief River Falls||Thief River Falls Regional Airport||TVF||Awarded EAS contract beginning in June 2016 from Great Lakes Airlines.|
|Greenville||Mid Delta Regional Airport||GLH||Awarded EAS contract replacing SeaPort Airlines in 2015|
|Alliance||Alliance Municipal Airport||AIA|
|Chadron||Chadron Municipal Airport||CDR|
|McCook||McCook Ben Nelson Regional Airport||MCK||Nonstop service to Denver|
|Albuquerque||Albuquerque International Sunport||ABQ|
|Carlsbad||Cavern City Air Terminal||CNM||Weekly nonstop service to Albuquerque and Dallas-Fort Worth airports|
|Clovis||Clovis Municipal Airport||CVN|
|Silver City||Grant County Airport (New Mexico)||SVC||Awarded EAS contract with flights to Albuquerque and has expanded to add service to Phoenix|
|Massena||Massena International Airport||MSS||Replaced Cape Air Service on April 17 2017|
|Johnstown||Johnstown–Cambria County Airport||JST||Replacing Southern Airways Express on November 1, 2018|
|Pittsburgh||Pittsburgh International Airport||PIT||Replacing Southern Airways Express on November 1, 2018|
|Nashville||Nashville International Airport||BNA|
|Pendleton||Eastern Oregon Regional Airport||PDT||Replacing SeaPort Airlines with 21 weekly roundtrip flights to Portland beginning late 2016, with option to service Seattle and Boise, Idaho.|
|Portland||Portland International Airport||PDX|
|Dallas/Fort Worth||Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport||DFW||Operates in DFW's Corporate Aviation Terminal|
|Houston||George Bush Intercontinental Airport||IAH||Service begins November 1, 2018|
|Victoria||Victoria Regional Airport||VCT||Service begins November 1, 2018|
As of June 2017, Boutique Air's fleet size was 28 aircraft:
- ^ "Contact Us." Boutique Air. Retrieved on 4 June 2015. "548 Market Street ste 73298 San Francisco, CA 94104"
- ^ "TARGARYEN LLC - SAN FRANCISCO, CA - CESSNA T337F - N1741M - Fixed Wing Multi Engine". whoseplane.com. Retrieved 2016-02-15.
- ^ "Boutique Air - Boutique Air Pilatus | Facebook". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 2016-02-15.
- ^ "United States Department of Transportation Request for Information" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2016-03-22. Retrieved 2016-02-15.
- ^ "Order 2012-11-32 Served: November 29, 2012 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY WASHI" (PDF). webcache.googleusercontent.com. Retrieved 2016-02-15.
- ^ Deppen, Colin. Bradford Airport carrier service contracts re-bid, The Bradford Era, May 29, 2014, retrieved 2014-07-16
- ^ Leeds, Kim. Cape Air to take over Montana Essential Air Service flights, Havre Daily News, September 6, 2013, Retrieved 2014-07-16
- ^ Kahin, Vanessa. Municipal flights to Dallas/Fort Worth begin, Clovis News Journal, July 15, 2014, retrieved 2014-07-16
- ^ Dunlap, Susan. Boutique Air announces flights to Albuquerque Archived December 29, 2014, at the Wayback Machine., Silver City Sun-News, December 25, 2014, Retrieved 2014-12-29
- ^ Onsurez, Jessica and Katie England. Airport: Carlsbad now connected to Dallas/Fort Worth Archived 2015-05-22 at the Wayback Machine., Carlsbad Current-Argus, April 28, 2015, Retrieved 2015-04-28
- ^ "SeaPort arrived with big plans, but left air travelers disappointed". TimesDaily. Retrieved 2016-02-02.
- ^ "Show Low airport getting new airline this summer | Business News". wmicentral.com. 2015-06-05. Retrieved 2017-12-28.
- ^ "Merced's new air carrier offers 31 flights to three cities".[permanent dead link]
- ^ "Merced to get new air carrier".
- ^ "Boutique Air Launches Flights to Telluride Airport". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 25 August 2018.
- ^ "New airline to offer flights from Greenville to Nashville". www.santacruzsentinel.com. Retrieved 2016-02-02.
- ^ "City of McCook contracts with Boutique Air". Knopnews2.com. 2016-03-03. Retrieved 2017-12-28.
- ^ "Boutique Air signs contract for ABQ-to-Carlsbad flights - Albuquerque Business First". Albuquerque Business First. Retrieved 2016-02-02.
- ^ "Official touts reliability record of Boutique Air | Silver City Daily Press". www.scdailypress.com. Retrieved 2016-02-02.
- ^ a b Recently Posted (2016-12-08). "Massena chooses Boutique Air as new provider; eyes flights to Albany, Baltimore". NorthCountryNow. Retrieved 2017-12-28.
- ^ a b "Boutique Air announces start date for Johnstown flights to Pittsburgh, Baltimore". Daily American. October 19, 2018. Retrieved October 21, 2018.
- ^ "Boutique Air awarded Pendleton EAS contract". ch-aviation. September 30, 2016. Retrieved October 9, 2016.
- ^ Mutzabaugh, Ben (September 21, 2016). "SeaPort Airlines shuts down, faces liquidation". USA Today. Retrieved October 9, 2016.
- ^ "Boutique Air - Airport 1414". www.boutiqueair.com. Retrieved 2016-02-02.
- ^ a b https://www.aviationpros.com/news/12430448/federal-government-taps-boutique-air-not-silver-airways-to-service-victoria-regional-airport
- ^ "Federal Aviation Administration - Airline Certificate Information - Detail View". Av-info.faa.gov. Retrieved 2017-12-28.
Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Boutique_Air&oldid=869913040"
Related newsModas de viola antigas download
Three rivers golf club accommodation in dublin
La aloe vera sirve para las quemaduras de sol
Electronique loisir saint barthelemy weather
Ribeiro siqueira brindes ltda taxi
Quebec air crash 1979 mustang
Transposition didactique histoire de france
Cast iron wall plaque
Waiuku motel accommodation nz
Huir de la quemadora